Innovation's Official forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Innovation's Official forums

The #1 Questing-clan of ijjiGunZ!!

Check www.YouTube.com/InnovationClan for all Innovation-video's!!
Innovation: We do sh!t naked!!
Tryout: Level 60+, solo lvl4 Dungeon 0 APMust have at least 450-600 HP (75%) after completion.

+11
McReggaa
ninjis
Renkan
Erkki-Pekka
-Freddy-
gamekilla101
NightmareZ
Loki
NelsonSng
v_vlll
chihakuryu
15 posters

Innovation PVP Tournament - Draws - Rules - Regulations

v_vlll
    v_vlll
    Slightly advanced..

Male Number of posts : 28

Innovation PVP Tournament - Draws - Rules - Regulations - Page 4 Empty Re: Innovation PVP Tournament - Draws - Rules - Regulations

Post by v_vlll Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:08 am

hmm, any more updates to this?

Starting to wonder when the DM is D:
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Female Number of posts : 639

Innovation PVP Tournament - Draws - Rules - Regulations - Page 4 Empty Re: Innovation PVP Tournament - Draws - Rules - Regulations

Post by chihakuryu Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:10 am

v_vlll wrote:hmm, any more updates to this?

Starting to wonder when the DM is D:
    Oon waiting on three more matches
    S
    -Freddy-
    Innovation co-leader

Male Number of posts : 218

Post by -Freddy- Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:07 pm

I won to InHail and updated the bracket..

Innovation PVP Tournament - Draws - Rules - Regulations - Page 4 2r5zuph
    v_vlll
    v_vlll
    Slightly advanced..

Post by v_vlll Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:00 pm

Freddy was god modding, I was there!

Not really, but i dont wanna face him so DQ HIM!
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Post by chihakuryu Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:44 am

udpated again.
    so far v_vlll, crusher, and freddy are in the dm game.
    Pr0=kill
    Pr0=kill
    nab poster

Male Number of posts : 13

Post by Pr0=kill Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:59 am

WTF i disappeared from the bracket O_O
    v_vlll
    v_vlll
    Slightly advanced..

Post by v_vlll Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:49 am

No you didn't, just the picture only shows up to round 2 in the losers bracket, your in round 3 of the losers bracket
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Post by chihakuryu Sat Jun 27, 2009 12:27 pm

Pr0=kill wrote:WTF i disappeared from the bracket O_O
    ur in there prokill Im just waiting for all the round two results to make round three
    Renkan
    Renkan
    star

Male Number of posts : 174

Post by Renkan Sat Jun 27, 2009 6:53 pm

Chiha, I haven't heard anything from either of the two combatants before me, and it is Saturday, do I get an auto-win? I would like to fight someone to feel like I deserve a spot in the tourney.
    v_vlll
    v_vlll
    Slightly advanced..

Post by v_vlll Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:32 am

Renkan wrote:Chiha, I haven't heard anything from either of the two combatants before me, and it is Saturday, do I get an auto-win? I would like to fight someone to feel like I deserve a spot in the tourney.

your getting be proud of gettin free bees <3
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Post by chihakuryu Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:50 am

Renkan wrote:Chiha, I haven't heard anything from either of the two combatants before me, and it is Saturday, do I get an auto-win? I would like to fight someone to feel like I deserve a spot in the tourney.

renkan that is actually fine. NSYW just dropped from the tourny because of his exams. So your next opponent is MG.
    Renkan
    Renkan
    star

Post by Renkan Sun Jun 28, 2009 4:01 pm

Yea, but I never see MG on and Im on at like the weirdest times(I know hes european or whatever) he does not come on often and I don't think I have seen him on these forums in ever :-/
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Post by chihakuryu Sun Jun 28, 2009 5:18 pm

I know. If you don't fight him by the time all the round 3 matchs are done in the winners bracket I'll be giving you the auto win so we can move on with the losers bracket.
    Renkan
    Renkan
    star

Post by Renkan Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:29 am

Yea, the losers bracket is a little delayed, it is a good thing you put a time limit on it all.
    v_vlll
    v_vlll
    Slightly advanced..

Post by v_vlll Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:20 pm

When will round 4 be?
    v_vlll
    v_vlll
    Slightly advanced..

Post by v_vlll Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:32 pm

Bump--Is this tournament suddenly dead? D:
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Post by chihakuryu Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:34 pm

v_vlll wrote:Bump--Is this tournament suddenly dead? D:

I'm not sure what's up with ray and devilsucks >.< Do you think I should give them both an auto-lose to the loser's bracket?
    Pr0=kill
    Pr0=kill
    nab poster

Post by Pr0=kill Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:47 pm

When i play xD?
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Post by chihakuryu Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:03 am

I'll update the loser's bracket and winner's bracket later tonight.
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Post by chihakuryu Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:39 pm

updated.
    NightmareZ
    NightmareZ
    Forum-Addict

Male Number of posts : 101

Post by NightmareZ Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:28 pm

Please give us the exact time for the dm please because we probably cant be all on at the same time unless we fix a time for it......like 3pm eastern would be great because both NA player that are on summer vacation and EU which is around 8-9pm can connect. If we cant find a nice date for it...then those who cant come will be disqualified.....Its sad but this tourney must go on
    v_vlll
    v_vlll
    Slightly advanced..

Post by v_vlll Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:36 pm

NightmareZ wrote:Please give us the exact time for the dm please because we probably cant be all on at the same time unless we fix a time for it......like 3pm eastern would be great because both NA player that are on summer vacation and EU which is around 8-9pm can connect. If we cant find a nice date for it...then those who cant come will be disqualified.....Its sad but this tourney must go on

agreed
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Post by chihakuryu Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:02 pm

NightmareZ wrote:Please give us the exact time for the dm please because we probably cant be all on at the same time unless we fix a time for it......like 3pm eastern would be great because both NA player that are on summer vacation and EU which is around 8-9pm can connect. If we cant find a nice date for it...then those who cant come will be disqualified.....Its sad but this tourney must go on

I agree too. I'll write up something about setting up a time too. NightmareZ always thanks for the great ideas ^.^v
    Pr0=kill
    Pr0=kill
    nab poster

Post by Pr0=kill Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:17 am

It's finally updated yay. So DM gonna be on july 12nd?
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Post by chihakuryu Sun Jul 12, 2009 2:11 pm

I'm going to change the date of the round 4 for next weekend. sorry for the delay >.<

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 1:35 am