Innovation's Official forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Innovation's Official forums

The #1 Questing-clan of ijjiGunZ!!

Check www.YouTube.com/InnovationClan for all Innovation-video's!!
Innovation: We do sh!t naked!!
Tryout: Level 60+, solo lvl4 Dungeon 0 APMust have at least 450-600 HP (75%) after completion.

3 posters

Innovation Tournament 2 - Gladiator

chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Female Number of posts : 639

Innovation Tournament 2 - Gladiator Empty Innovation Tournament 2 - Gladiator

Post by chihakuryu Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:58 pm

Hey all, to not get things mixed up with the other tournament, I will also be hosting another tourny after this one ends. This tourny is still in the works in terms of rules and regs, but a quick explaination of the tourny.

Since inno and innojr are both pretty much full clans, this will be a gladiator 2 on 2 match where if you want to join you need to pair up with someone from the other clan. HOWEVER, inno ALTS in innojr can not participate.

This is a way to help those in innojr get better, and to help make the clans more feeling together as well ...

Again, the rules and regs will be posted later. If you would like to join and are interested in joining, please comment with your in game name and I'll add you to the list. If you have someone you'd like to play with put their name down too. After the current tourny is over, I'll post all the names I got so everyone can see who is interested.

There will be prizes for this tourny too.

Chihakuryu-Admin
    Renkan
    Renkan
    star

Male Number of posts : 174

Innovation Tournament 2 - Gladiator Empty Re: Innovation Tournament 2 - Gladiator

Post by Renkan Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:16 pm

I would like to join, as to who I would like as my partner, I will find out later. Put me down as a competitor, sword is my forte Very Happy
    KillAny1ForU
    KillAny1ForU
    Getting 'postier'

Female Number of posts : 9

Innovation Tournament 2 - Gladiator Empty Re: Innovation Tournament 2 - Gladiator

Post by KillAny1ForU Sat Jun 13, 2009 9:13 pm

Sounds fun! sign me up! (no garrenties that i can make it on thr.-sun.) and I will most likely epically fail! so whoever my partner is should prepare to loss! ^.- sry ahead of time!
    ign: KillAny1ForU

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 2:42 am