Innovation's Official forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Innovation's Official forums

The #1 Questing-clan of ijjiGunZ!!

Check www.YouTube.com/InnovationClan for all Innovation-video's!!
Innovation: We do sh!t naked!!
Tryout: Level 60+, solo lvl4 Dungeon 0 APMust have at least 450-600 HP (75%) after completion.

+7
Exstinctor
Renkan
NightmareZ
KillAny1ForU
[Na]Toshiro
DualHazzarD
chihakuryu
11 posters

Renovation of Innovation!

chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Female Number of posts : 639

Renovation of Innovation! Empty Renovation of Innovation!

Post by chihakuryu Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:59 pm

This is an announcement to anyone associated with Innovation.

As of today (July 18th), Lnnovation has been disbanded (except for 2),
    And on July 20th, Innovationjr will also disban.
    Furthermore, on July 22nd, Innovation will go through a mass renovation.

The Changes:

1st) All players except admins will be kicked from the clan.
    2nd) New tryout will be Dungeon page 65 naked no ap no pmeds. (hp req still in consideration).
    3rd) Level requirement is going to be 65+
    4th) 1st act of immaturity/fighting/ego in clan = warning. 2nd act = automatic kick.
    5th) CW will be open to everyone in the clan, however there will be no tryout for CW and that is final.
    6th) Lnnovation will stay forever closed, if Innovation ever becomes full again we will just make a wait list (maybe).
    7th) Hacking/Swapping = auto-kick after going over all the evidence (screen shots/video/talking to people)

Reasons for the Changes:

1st) Innovation was getting too crowded and too out of hand.
    2nd) Too many incidences of fighting between certain members as well as complaints about ego.
    3rd) Wanted to create a focus again on Innovation’s core players.
    4th) Wanted to make the clan smaller to have people feel closer to each other.
    5th) A lot of the current admins have their own lives to attend to, and so controlling that many clans with that many members (over 160) started to become difficult.
    6th) Realized that the level of Innovation as a whole was in a way dropping and wanted to recuperate by re-making Innovation with just the elite players.
    7th) After the lost of Innovation’s 4 ex-admins (Gunszz/Pjee/Jhofrayy/CavalIer), and with almost the lost of a 5th admin (I_Crusher_I) in the span of a few months we saw that as a really bad sign and realized that we needed to make a big change.

As one of the oldest admins in Innovation I’d like to thank everyone who has been a part of the Innovation family so far. We are sorry to have to kick everyone, it is nothing personal against anyone. The above changes were made by StJeaNi, -freddy-, I_Crusher_I, Chihakuryu, and Pjee (Gunszz is on vacation >.<). All of these changes were made after long discussion and are mutual among us.

I would like to also take this time to apologize to all the Innovationjr members. I will probably make another clan just for newbies (those who are truly new to gunz) on an alt to help those get better at gunz. The new clan will have no association whatsoever with Innovation.

As for those in Innovation and Lnnovation who are lvl 65 or higher, I would like to say first sorry about the mass kicking and that you guys are of course welcome to retryout. I am 100% positive that if you have been in Innovation and lvl 65 or higher that you should be able to pass the tryout. To those who are less than lvl 65, I would like to say sorry and I hope you guys come back when you are lvl 65 to re-tryout for Innovation. It has been great playing with everyone, all love ^.^v

Innovation intends on sticking to its core as one of the best pro quest clans ever in Gunz. CWing is just a bonus for us which is why we have decided to allow everyone in the clan to cw so we can all improve together ^.^v

This message has been brought to you by StJeaNi, -freddy-, Chihakuryu, I_Crusher_I and Pjee ^.^v

Last edited by chihakuryu on Tue Jul 21, 2009 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
    DualHazzarD
    DualHazzarD
    Slightly prolar..

Male Number of posts : 79

Renovation of Innovation! Empty Re: Renovation of Innovation!

Post by DualHazzarD Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:04 pm

Sounds like a great idea Chiha!

I will try to be more active. =]
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Post by chihakuryu Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:06 pm

DualHazzarD wrote:Sounds like a great idea Chiha!

I will try to be more active. =]

no worries yo ^.^v We expect people to have lifes other than gunz lol. I respect those people more anyways lol since you can't be all gunz 24/7 lol.
    DualHazzarD
    DualHazzarD
    Slightly prolar..

Post by DualHazzarD Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:50 pm

lol, gunz 24/7 was fun as shit but was quite depressing. rofl.
    [Na]Toshiro
    [Na]Toshiro

Male Number of posts : 34

Post by [Na]Toshiro Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:01 pm

Do the people who get kicked still get to stay on fourms ?
    well i will anyways cuz im jesus+God + anything heavenly Smile
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Post by chihakuryu Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:52 am

[Na]Toshiro wrote:Do the people who get kicked still get to stay on fourms ?
    well i will anyways cuz im jesus+God + anything heavenly Smile

ya of course yo ^.^v you guys will always be part of the Innovation family ^.^v we're just making adjustments to the clan. And you can still get in, isn't your main 65 already?
    KillAny1ForU
    KillAny1ForU
    Getting 'postier'

Female Number of posts : 9

Post by KillAny1ForU Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:39 am

TT.TT
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Post by chihakuryu Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:40 pm

KillAny1ForU wrote:TT.TT

yo killany1foru, I'll be making another clan to replace innojr so if possible could you join it? ^.^v
    NightmareZ
    NightmareZ
    Forum-Addict

Male Number of posts : 101

Post by NightmareZ Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:15 pm

Major changes....i feel like this is mostly the end for me in innovation cuz eh im losing interest of playing gunz....but in the other hand survival mode is coming out so there should be more fun questing or idk.....

I was not in favor of creating an innojr......even though the poeple in it were pretty nice..

Just a suggestion... u guys really need to put some activeness requirement cuz if u want to have only 1 clan..if u want people on you need them to be active.

I may or may not tryout again i havent made up my mind... but i will always stay loyal to innovation...that means that if im leaving i am not joining another clan and if i make a return ill tryout for innovation again. If i decide to stay well ill probably try to have more fun by learning a little more about the members and become more active.

The only con of this update is that you can only have 64 players.... but that isnt in your power to change it so dam gunz!!!!! I wish that these changes goes for the best in innovation's interests.
    Renkan
    Renkan
    star

Male Number of posts : 174

Post by Renkan Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:27 pm

This is all soo great, I completely agree with this, if we have soo many players in Innovation, it just makes us seem not so elite if we have more members in our clan than anyone else, its kinda hard to explain. But if we only have the best in our clan, that is great.

P.S. Do video tryouts still work? I've already done the tryout a couple times, and I even have a recorded version on youtube, if it doesn't count, then w/e Ill just tryout again anyways.
    NightmareZ
    NightmareZ
    Forum-Addict

Post by NightmareZ Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:43 pm

I made up my mind and i am going to tryout to get my spot back....
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Post by chihakuryu Sun Jul 19, 2009 9:39 pm

NightmareZ wrote:I made up my mind and i am going to tryout to get my spot back....

NightmareZ I want you still in the clan >.< you're like super pro and you're really good in pvp too TT.TT If you need help doing it I can always help with u ^.^v
    NightmareZ
    NightmareZ
    Forum-Addict

Post by NightmareZ Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:16 pm

Im having major trouble pulling this solo off......im like 0-5 right now.....died on every stage except stage 3. I did mansion 41 right after naked 0 ap no meds and got it ez. Well most of my death are easily avoided mistakes.....that makes it epic..
    DualHazzarD
    DualHazzarD
    Slightly prolar..

Post by DualHazzarD Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:13 am

Took me 3 tries to do the tryout. I didn't have to do it but I wanted to make sure I was worthy of being in an epic clan. =D

This renovation owns!!
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Post by chihakuryu Thu Jul 23, 2009 6:08 am

NightmareZ wrote:Im having major trouble pulling this solo off......im like 0-5 right now.....died on every stage except stage 3. I did mansion 41 right after naked 0 ap no meds and got it ez. Well most of my death are easily avoided mistakes.....that makes it epic..

TT.TT I know u can do it night >.< but no worries yo. when freddy was doing it for the tutorial vid I'm working on he died twice on stage 5 the same way lol.
    KillAny1ForU
    KillAny1ForU
    Getting 'postier'

Female Number of posts : 9

Post by KillAny1ForU Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:26 pm

chihakuryu wrote:
    yo killany1foru, I'll be making another clan to replace innojr so if possible could you join it? ^.^v
    sounds good, all tho i'm not as active, work and dating =^.-= thanks for the invite!!
    Exstinctor
    Exstinctor
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 324

Post by Exstinctor Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:15 am

I'm interested.
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Post by chihakuryu Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:38 am

Exstinctor wrote:I'm interested.

we thought you would be lol. After Gunszz and Pjee left I and other admins could already sense trouble and then after I_Crusher_I was thinking of leaving (and after talking to him about remaking the clan) we then brought this attention to freddy and jeani and made the change ^.^v btw, since one of your complaints which was similar to Gunszz/Pjee/I_Crusher_I's and mine was that Innovation was getting too big and losing it's "proness" we were wondering if you'd like to rejoin. You'd still have to retryout I think though since we've made all previous members retryout so far. But you should be able to pass it ^.^v
    Loki
    Loki
    Big poster -_-

Male Number of posts : 223

Post by Loki Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:33 am

MANGOS FTW!
    Join Innovation backup clan for Losers lower than 65 lvl
    Very Happy if u have no clan, ur lower than 65, u suck, u tired of normal clans
    JOIN MANGOS =D
    Renovation of Innovation! Kawaiitropicalmangobyva
    alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien alien <-----Lil Mangos
    Renkan
    Renkan
    star

Male Number of posts : 174

Post by Renkan Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:28 pm

What a random post Loki ^.^
    Exstinctor
    Exstinctor
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 324

Post by Exstinctor Sun Jul 26, 2009 8:06 am

chihakuryu wrote:

we thought you would be lol. After Gunszz and Pjee left I and other admins could already sense trouble and then after I_Crusher_I was thinking of leaving (and after talking to him about remaking the clan) we then brought this attention to freddy and jeani and made the change ^.^v btw, since one of your complaints which was similar to Gunszz/Pjee/I_Crusher_I's and mine was that Innovation was getting too big and losing it's "proness" we were wondering if you'd like to rejoin. You'd still have to retryout I think though since we've made all previous members retryout so far. But you should be able to pass it ^.^v

I'd like to join again, though under a few conditions.
    -Freddy-
    Innovation co-leader

Male Number of posts : 218

Post by -Freddy- Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:55 pm

Exstinctor wrote:
    chihakuryu wrote:

I'd like to join again, though under a few conditions.

Catch me on xfire and we can talk about it! Very Happy
    Kallendar
    Kallendar
    Slightly advanced..

Male Number of posts : 26

Post by Kallendar Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:36 pm

Awww...InnoJr disbanding D;

Looks like I have to get to lvl 65 faster >_>

@Loki - Looks like I am joining Mangos until I get to 65, lulz.

Sorry I have been so inactive. I have been practicing my PvP in a different server, and I must say I have improved tremendously. Looking forward to joining the renovation.
    Loki
    Loki
    Big poster -_-

Male Number of posts : 223

Post by Loki Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:28 pm

MA-MA-MAN-MANGOS!
    bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
    alien <==== There's a mango in everyones hearth
    Captain Toasty
    Captain Toasty
    Getting 'postier'

Male Number of posts : 6

Post by Captain Toasty Mon Jun 21, 2010 12:33 am

Well, hi guys. It's toast Surprised

Once i get my char back to 65 i'll tryout. I'll be 60 prolly withoin 3 weeks... 65 soon enough =\

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 9:11 pm