Innovation's Official forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Innovation's Official forums

The #1 Questing-clan of ijjiGunZ!!

Check www.YouTube.com/InnovationClan for all Innovation-video's!!
Innovation: We do sh!t naked!!
Tryout: Level 60+, solo lvl4 Dungeon 0 APMust have at least 450-600 HP (75%) after completion.

5 posters

2000 more reasons to join Playspan

Vibhas
    Vibhas

Male Number of posts : 43

2000 more reasons to join Playspan Empty 2000 more reasons to join Playspan

Post by Vibhas Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:11 pm

Liu made 1st thread; he gots 2000G from playspan (+counting) and i have 1000G, only difference is the amount and he spent some money to get it, but got like 2000% return Very Happy.

If you cbfed or dont know what to do (confused) then just make accounts (5 of em) and give em to me, and i ll give ya 50G coins via an epin code Very Happy. I'll get 200, but all you have to do is make 5 hotmail accounts, and then sign em all up to https://store.playspan.com/ps-primary-web/ps/app/PSPlayerApp.jsp#newuser

and then verify the playspan accounts; PM me the details in this format

Account 1:

email:
    email pass:
    playspan pass:

"repeat"
    Then i'll send you the EPIN code as soon as possible. If you only can register 1 account, then give it, and ill gift you something worth 10G per account, you can do 50 accounts;BUT they must have the 100 point registration bonus, >>. If you wann try playspan out urself, be my guest T_T. IF you dont wanna waste time learning the ropes; give me a PM Razz
    xInSaNex
    xInSaNex

Male Number of posts : 40

2000 more reasons to join Playspan Empty Re: 2000 more reasons to join Playspan

Post by xInSaNex Mon Jun 22, 2009 11:59 am

So I give you 5 accounts and you get me 50Gcoins? How about I give you 20 accounts and you get me 200Gcoins ? Is that ok? Cous I can't earn points on playspan... And on another site I spent like 3hours already and couldn't get the darn points...

Also would it be ok if I would provide yahoo accounts not hotmail. Cous hotmail only alows me to create 2 acc per day
    Kyousoukyoku
    Kyousoukyoku
    Innovation's dawg

Male Number of posts : 315

Post by Kyousoukyoku Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:08 am

pmed u 7 activated accounts
    Kyousoukyoku
    Kyousoukyoku
    Innovation's dawg

Post by Kyousoukyoku Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:16 am

when will u be on add me on msn

crysty.xn_gam3r@hotmail.com
    and pm me those epins XD
    Kyousoukyoku
    Kyousoukyoku
    Innovation's dawg

Post by Kyousoukyoku Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:38 am

dude its been 9 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Freddy-
    Innovation co-leader

Male Number of posts : 218

Post by -Freddy- Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:52 am

Give him some time.
    Kyousoukyoku
    Kyousoukyoku
    Innovation's dawg

Post by Kyousoukyoku Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:15 am

the first account was already used it has only 6 points on it Q.Q
    joezoe
    joezoe
    lol

Female Number of posts : 1

Post by joezoe Mon Dec 28, 2009 5:43 pm

I am new here and I am very pleasure to meet you and join in here.I share things with you when i searching online and hope you can find more things that you like.I dont wanna disturb anyone of you and if you are not interested in these,leave them alone.
    china wholesale
    china wholesale
    wow gold

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Oct 15, 2024 6:18 pm