Innovation's Official forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Innovation's Official forums

The #1 Questing-clan of ijjiGunZ!!

Check www.YouTube.com/InnovationClan for all Innovation-video's!!
Innovation: We do sh!t naked!!
Tryout: Level 60+, solo lvl4 Dungeon 0 APMust have at least 450-600 HP (75%) after completion.

5 posters

Innovation 1 Year Anniversary - Video

chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Female Number of posts : 639

Innovation 1 Year Anniversary - Video Empty Innovation 1 Year Anniversary - Video

Post by chihakuryu Tue May 26, 2009 2:54 pm

Hi all, Chihakuryu here.

Some of you may have already realized this, but Innovation's 1 year anniversary is coming up (June 17th). From tomorrow, it will have been my 10th month being in Innovation since it was established ...

For our 1 year anniversary, I would like to create a video of all the things that the clan has done over the year.

To do this, I'll try to get a converter going so I can download everyone's youtube videos of Innovation. I will also, from now on out, probably only make 1 guide a week and spend the other time working on this video.

I will also need 3 types of screen shots from everyone.

I will need screen shots saying finished (during the end of a boss)
    I will need screen shots saying win at the end of a tdm/a n d match and
    I will need screen shots saying win at the end of a cw match.

If you could send me all your screen shots to chihakuryu2@gmail.com or post them on the forums at innovation.darkbb.com that would be great.

As for videos, if anyone would like to send me a video let me know and I will go on msn and we can make the transfer there.

Now let me explain the structure of the video which I have in mind (I'm always open to more ideas)

Starts out with Intro where I show very quickly small cuts of videos.

Then, I will introduce leader and all admins in video or screenshot form.

Then I will show clips from different boss accomplishments (such as duo myst sword only naked, or lich solo naked etc)

Then I will show quickly all the screenshots I get in from everyone of beating bosses (about .2-1 sec per ss to make it go fast)

Then I will show dm vids of clan

Then I will show the ss's i get from dms.

Then I will show cw vids (If I can get them)
    Then I will show the ss's I get from cw.

Then I'll show try and use fraps (If I can't I'll just use screenshots) to show off Innovation's forums/youtube channel.

Then in the end, it will be various vids from all these 3 sections.

Then in the ends, group video, which I will need people either in groups of 8 or more in which I will record.

Let me know what you all think.

Chihakuryu-Admin
    Erkki-Pekka
    Erkki-Pekka
    Innolander
    Innolander

Male Number of posts : 57

Innovation 1 Year Anniversary - Video Empty Re: Innovation 1 Year Anniversary - Video

Post by Erkki-Pekka Tue May 26, 2009 11:14 pm

http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/erkkipekka/

That's where the screenshots to the screenshot video are from too. I have loads more on my computer, but they usually are crappy ones.
    ninjis
    ninjis
    Innolander
    Innolander

Male Number of posts : 101

Innovation 1 Year Anniversary - Video Empty Re: Innovation 1 Year Anniversary - Video

Post by ninjis Wed May 27, 2009 2:07 am

Cool : )

I'm making a Winland clan video ^^ should be out just in time for Winland's 3 year anniversary :3

Good luck with the project chiha !
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Post by chihakuryu Wed May 27, 2009 3:22 am

thx and wow. I didn:t know winland was that old yo.
    Exstinctor
    Exstinctor
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 324

Post by Exstinctor Thu May 28, 2009 4:47 am

Don't mind all the random ss's,

http://www.xfire.com/screenshots/exstinctor/
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Post by chihakuryu Thu May 28, 2009 3:14 pm

thx. I'll have to sort through those to c what I can use.
    Exstinctor
    Exstinctor
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Exstinctor Thu May 28, 2009 11:14 pm

I really got too much..
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Post by chihakuryu Fri May 29, 2009 4:34 pm

Hey all Chihakuryu here

So I need some vids of people to come together who won't fux off for the clan video.

I'm sorry but I'm getting pissed off when people come in start nading, rling, shooting everyone and dying and just wasting everyone's time....

I got some footage today, but only after like 20 minutes of having to tell ppl to lolwut off and stop killing people...

So, I'm making this post for all those who want to be in the clan vid.

If you do, please put your in game name in the comment section, and then when I'm making the vid I'll invite you to the room.

If you fux around like today again, I'll not put you in the vid and won't invite you to other clan vids, cuz it's a waste of my time and others time.

Also, if we are doing a group clan vid,

DON'T attk anyone,
    DON'T kill anyone
    DON'T flip anyone
    DON'T lunge anyone

Chihakuryu-Admin
    Exstinctor
    Exstinctor
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Exstinctor Sat May 30, 2009 4:12 am

I'd love to be in, but I really don't have much time to play.
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Post by chihakuryu Sat May 30, 2009 4:39 am

next time we both on, I'll get ppl together for it. I have like 2-3 weeks ^.^
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Post by chihakuryu Sat May 30, 2009 4:40 am

oh btw, u like the new traffic on the forums ^.^ I'm having everyone from innojr to register here ... the last new registered people from the past few ays are are all innojr ...
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Post by chihakuryu Sat May 30, 2009 5:03 am

ya the last 7 are from innojr ...
    Renkan
    Renkan
    star

Male Number of posts : 174

Post by Renkan Sun May 31, 2009 8:09 am

Hmm Chiha I was thinking you should have a section for Inno's bloopers, we aren't just an ego clan you know, I don't want our vid to come off that way. Plus, it would be funny Very Happy Just a suggestion, Ill be posting my screeny's and vids on this forum very soon.

P.S. How bout some screenies with inno members levelling up in quest or something?
    Renkan
    Renkan
    star

Male Number of posts : 174

Post by Renkan Sun May 31, 2009 8:26 am

Another note, what about screenshots of accomplishments from when we were in other clans? Like I have a ton of screenies of things Ive done in quest but most of them were from when I was in BossHunters laughing out loud. A lot of them also have other Inno members in them though, except the Inno members are dead ^.^
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Post by chihakuryu Sun May 31, 2009 1:00 pm

both those ideas sound good yo. Just keep posting them. And the bloopers sound good too. I got a ton of bloopers from my video guide vids which I'll add laughing out loud.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:06 pm