Innovation's Official forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Innovation's Official forums

The #1 Questing-clan of ijjiGunZ!!

Check www.YouTube.com/InnovationClan for all Innovation-video's!!
Innovation: We do sh!t naked!!
Tryout: Level 60+, solo lvl4 Dungeon 0 APMust have at least 450-600 HP (75%) after completion.

Ijji Sticky Update

chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Female Number of posts : 639

Ijji Sticky Update Empty Ijji Sticky Update

Post by chihakuryu Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:06 am

Hey all, Chihakuryu again lol. I'm at work right now so I'll make this quick.

I just updated our sticky on quest guides.

http://forums.ijji.com/showthread.php?p=5360611#post5360611

Go check it out and see how you like the new way I have it set up.

The parts which say "Coming soon," are guides which I would like to work on later.

As I said before I will only be able to make like 2-3 guides a week since school has started for me. But to make things easier, I'm also gonna try and take some clan members pre-recordings to use them in guides. (For example, NightmareZ is gonna send me his solo of palmpoa commander so I can edit it for a guide).

If any of you would like to do one of the "Coming Soon" parts just let me know here or on our forums, and I will make sure to include you in it before I actually make it.

Also, on a side note, I'm making a guide for Mansion 5 solo and I have two recordings of gunszz and I soloing it, and would like to get more recordings so we could show all the maps. If anyone is interested in that let me know too, I'll supply the pages ^.^v

But ya, as I said in my last post, I probably won't be online until Friday >.<

Cya all until then.

Chihakuryu - Admin

Current date/time is Wed Oct 16, 2024 5:22 am