Innovation's Official forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Innovation's Official forums

The #1 Questing-clan of ijjiGunZ!!

Check www.YouTube.com/InnovationClan for all Innovation-video's!!
Innovation: We do sh!t naked!!
Tryout: Level 60+, solo lvl4 Dungeon 0 APMust have at least 450-600 HP (75%) after completion.

3 posters

Guys !! Help Please , Read and answer me

xSuspectsx
    xSuspectsx
    nab poster

Male Number of posts : 11

Guys !! Help Please , Read and answer me Empty Guys !! Help Please , Read and answer me

Post by xSuspectsx Thu Apr 02, 2009 2:13 pm

Finally that i found a place to post something !!!
    i need your help guys , idk how to use forums ^^ Guys !! Help Please , Read and answer me Icon_razz
    idk how to post things , and Please Help mehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

xSuspectsx Guys !! Help Please , Read and answer me Icon_mad Guys !! Help Please , Read and answer me Icon_mad Guys !! Help Please , Read and answer me Icon_mad Guys !! Help Please , Read and answer me Icon_mad Guys !! Help Please , Read and answer me Icon_mad Guys !! Help Please , Read and answer me Icon_mad Guys !! Help Please , Read and answer me Icon_mad
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Female Number of posts : 639

Guys !! Help Please , Read and answer me Empty Re: Guys !! Help Please , Read and answer me

Post by chihakuryu Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:24 pm

What do you need help on lol
    xSuspectsx
    xSuspectsx
    nab poster

Guys !! Help Please , Read and answer me Empty Re: Guys !! Help Please , Read and answer me

Post by xSuspectsx Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:46 pm

hahahaa , i don't know how to make a post ! like the 1 i made , i just pressed new topic . and i dont know how i found this word !! woah NeutralNeutralNeutral Shocked Crying or Very sad
    Exstinctor
    Exstinctor
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 324

Post by Exstinctor Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:04 am

You're currently doing a great job Very Happy
    xSuspectsx
    xSuspectsx
    nab poster

Post by xSuspectsx Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:07 am

Razz rofl xd ye ? , but idk how i found the new this how to write !! i just got luck

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:13 am