Innovation's Official forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Innovation's Official forums

The #1 Questing-clan of ijjiGunZ!!

Check www.YouTube.com/InnovationClan for all Innovation-video's!!
Innovation: We do sh!t naked!!
Tryout: Level 60+, solo lvl4 Dungeon 0 APMust have at least 450-600 HP (75%) after completion.

+5
Renkan
e1o14
SkaterX
Exstinctor
chihakuryu
9 posters

Becoming an Admin for Innovation

chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Female Number of posts : 639

Becoming an Admin for Innovation - Page 2 Empty Re: Becoming an Admin for Innovation

Post by chihakuryu Mon Apr 20, 2009 11:41 am

ya, but dont forget it all comes down to in the end whether or not you get voted for a lot or not.

When we make new admins, we 1st, have a general vote.

From the ppl who were voted for the most, we then take a look at what kind of admins are needed (by timezone).

We then separate the most voted ppl by timezone area.

Last time, we decided to make 1 EU admin, and exstinctor and luay got the most votes. However, we chose luay for a few reasons ovver exstinctor.

As for the next eu admin, I would say the closest candidates at the moment are liu or exstinctor.

With the NA admins though, it becomes a lot harder to choose another admin since there are more NA players. We had about 3-4 people who got a lot of votes, but we were only going to choose 2 people. But then DualHazzarD (who got the most votes) decided to temporarily quit gunz so it became a bit easier. But then after a few months he came back and so we then made him Admin since Xud (another admin) decided to become less active. Now xud is just an admin for Lnno and not inno.

Anyways, one of the biggest key things for becoming an admin is just making urself known in the clan and being friendly with everyone ^.^v
    NightmareZ
    NightmareZ
    Forum-Addict

Male Number of posts : 101

Becoming an Admin for Innovation - Page 2 Empty Re: Becoming an Admin for Innovation

Post by NightmareZ Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:57 pm

I dont like the idea of making a general vote right away. I have a much better suggestion. You wrote in this thread that the person voted got to respect a lot of conditions and stuff. Because of this somtimes the person voted wont actually become an admin. For exemple, DualHazzarD left temporarily, so even though he was voted to become admin, he wont.

Here's my suggestion: 1st you admins look for 3-4 candidates that could respect those condition and think may become a great admin, then we vote to decide who become admin.

It's only a suggestion, you guys decide to do whatever you want. I just find this a better idea.
    ninjis
    ninjis
    Innolander
    Innolander

Post by ninjis Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:15 pm

NightmareZ wrote:I dont like the idea of making a general vote right away. I have a much better suggestion. You wrote in this thread that the person voted got to respect a lot of conditions and stuff. Because of this somtimes the person voted wont actually become an admin. For exemple, DualHazzarD left temporarily, so even though he was voted to become admin, he wont.

Here's my suggestion: 1st you admins look for 3-4 candidates that could respect those condition and think may become a great admin, then we vote to decide who become admin.

It's only a suggestion, you guys decide to do whatever you want. I just find this a better idea.

Agreed.

I like the idea of the candidates being picked beforehand so that everyone can vote for a person knowing that who they vote meets the requirements of being a good admin.
    Renkan
    Renkan
    star

Male Number of posts : 174

Post by Renkan Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:33 pm

I also agree, someone who may not meet the requirements of being an admin may still get lots of votes if they are popular. You guys should cut it down a bit you know? I like voting based on choices, if Im not given choices I just choose someone I can think of lol
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Post by chihakuryu Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:12 pm

good point. I'll talk to jeani about that ^.^

But that requires more work for us >.< lol
    NightmareZ
    NightmareZ
    Forum-Addict

Post by NightmareZ Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:38 pm

More work i dunno but i sure know one thing, its sure gunna be more efficient. I mean it's just the admins voting first considering the conditions... thats the way i see it.
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Post by chihakuryu Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:40 pm

no i know wat u mean lol. i was kidding when i said that lol.
    Renkan
    Renkan
    star

Post by Renkan Tue Apr 21, 2009 2:47 pm

Besides Chiha, compared to most of the things you do for the clan, this is nothing lol.
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Post by chihakuryu Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:14 pm

lol oh so true >.<
    NightmareZ
    NightmareZ
    Forum-Addict

Post by NightmareZ Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:31 pm

haha he has a very good point here XD
    -Freddy-
    Innovation co-leader

Male Number of posts : 218

Post by -Freddy- Tue Apr 21, 2009 5:34 pm

Jeani is kinda busy with school and he's playing another game (-_-) so we can have a vote if you think we need admins. If you think we need 1 or 2 new admins tell me and chiha and we'll check for a few candidates for the spots and we'll pass to voting Smile

I'll take care of getting jeani online to promote the new admins.
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Post by chihakuryu Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:10 pm

lol wat game is he playing freddy? I think most of our admins are like busy with school >.<
    Renkan
    Renkan
    star

Post by Renkan Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:52 pm

Yea I do believe we need at least one more admin, one that doesn't CW. Very often I have people asking for tryouts and no admin is on to administer it, or they are in CW. Or for the least, have one more Lnno admin.
    -Freddy-
    Innovation co-leader

Male Number of posts : 218

Post by -Freddy- Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:19 pm

He's playing starcraft lol Razz

Renkan, we'll check for a new admin soon Wink
    ninjis
    ninjis
    Innolander
    Innolander

Post by ninjis Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:55 pm

-Freddy- wrote:He's playing starcraft lol Razz

Renkan, we'll check for a new admin soon Wink

MY LIFE FOR AIUR!

(starcraft thing lol)
    Renkan
    Renkan
    star

Post by Renkan Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:09 pm

Starcraft? Is that an online game?
    ninjis
    ninjis
    Innolander
    Innolander

Post by ninjis Wed Apr 22, 2009 3:48 pm

Renkan wrote:Starcraft? Is that an online game?

=0 You don't know Starcraft?

It's one of the most epic RTS games ever, period.

It's especially popular in Korea, where they host live outdoor games accessible to the public. It's crazy, they get payed tons of money and have sponsors to play an RTS.

Gotta love Boxer's SCV rush <3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jen46qkZVNI
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Post by chihakuryu Wed Apr 22, 2009 6:41 pm

omg i luv starcraft

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:56 am