Innovation's Official forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Innovation's Official forums

The #1 Questing-clan of ijjiGunZ!!

Check www.YouTube.com/InnovationClan for all Innovation-video's!!
Innovation: We do sh!t naked!!
Tryout: Level 60+, solo lvl4 Dungeon 0 APMust have at least 450-600 HP (75%) after completion.

+2
Pjee
Koph
6 posters

My view on what innovation should do for CW...

Koph
    Koph
    Slightly advanced..

Male Number of posts : 25

My view on what innovation should do for CW... Empty My view on what innovation should do for CW...

Post by Koph Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:40 pm

So first lemme start with a lil history lesson xP.... Sparta started as an alt clan for ocean... they stored all the members alts as well as some wannabes in Sparta. at this point... Ocean was good but not elite. The original members of sparta eventually left ocean and moved onto other clans. Alan (Yong) continued sparta along with Daisukeic(The original Rena Ryuuguu) and several ocean members. Justin (Shot) created his own clan (Ares)... Sparta and Ares became rivals...after a few months of constant fighting... Shot and Yong decided to combine there clans. Since then they have worked with eachother and stayed together. Their teamwork is at the point where they can TELL what the other is doing without even watching them. For each tournament they select their 4 players and STICK WITH THEM. They make 4 player teams along with 2 Subs. This is why their teamwork... and the clan... is so good. Thats why most ppl tell you if you get sparta... your best shot is to break them off into 1v1s. Besides VenoM they arent beasts 1v1. Meh shots ok but easily beatable.

So what i think we should do is select our teams now. Probably teams of 5-6 are best...

For me i like a team that is active and uses vent. Without vent my teamwork sucks. Its best we only work for 1 team... For my team i would like...

Me
    Freddy
    Sk8
    Mattie
    Dual
    (EMPTY)

Obviously im new to the clan so i dont have my first choice prolly but.... Freddy and Me have been partners since day 1 in Innovation and done pretty damn well together 2.. we were 4-2d by Citrus and MC the Max but they are beast and they had pmeds we didnt.... Sk8 and me apparently have naturally good teamwork... Mattie and me have allways been ok together.. even in Palmpows we did ok even tho record didnt show for it and dual and me were sometimes partners in KonQuest. IDK who else would be our 2nd sub... maybe prek.. maybe jeani.. idk every1... that is just personally my ideal team..

IDK thats just my idea for a team... I think that the 4 of us could develop really good 4v4 teamwork... with prolly dual as a sub unless he focuses more on CW then Quest.

But anyways i advise u guys to try and make teams of 4-6 and practice... maybe we could even have practice matches... Probably should form an NA Team (Prolly mine) and a EU team and then just have alt teams that work to better CW score and improve.
    Pjee
    Pjee
    Slightly advanced..

Male Number of posts : 29

My view on what innovation should do for CW... Empty Re: My view on what innovation should do for CW...

Post by Pjee Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:58 pm

Disregarding what I said in the other topic; you're absolutely right here.
    Btw: A good thing about the EU cw'ers is that, with the exception of one, we all have <20 ping to eachother. We played quite some 3v3's as well yesterday which went kinda ok. (7/4 for what I played, I believe) Still got to work on the teamwork a bit, but we'll get there.
    I_crusher_I
    I_crusher_I
    Slightly prolar..

Male Number of posts : 90

My view on what innovation should do for CW... Empty Re: My view on what innovation should do for CW...

Post by I_crusher_I Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:38 pm

its good and not good it cane be good if u get REALY good at it but i know from my expierence that 3v3 and 4v4 in cw always are pro pll so u got to get or realy good at it or cancel it
    Exstinctor
    Exstinctor
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 324

Post by Exstinctor Fri Feb 13, 2009 4:36 am

I will get my 100% PvP alt to level 60 and then try to join Innovation.
    Pjee
    Pjee
    Slightly advanced..

Male Number of posts : 29

Post by Pjee Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:25 am

Why?
    Kyousoukyoku
    Kyousoukyoku
    Innovation's dawg

Male Number of posts : 315

Post by Kyousoukyoku Fri Feb 13, 2009 6:07 am

I wish crusher would have vent, and someone would teach me how to use it i got microphone and shit.

Also, im the type of guy that would take this clan to better ranking than joining rank 10 directly.

if only crush would play a little more careful (im not saying ur all over the place) but u give me the chills at 1v1 after I die.

GL

-Kyo
    Koph
    Koph
    Slightly advanced..

Male Number of posts : 25

Post by Koph Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:55 pm

I cant teach u Kyou
    Exstinctor
    Exstinctor
    Admin
    Admin

Male Number of posts : 324

Post by Exstinctor Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:16 am

Pjee wrote:Why?

I will be a beast at cw/tdm/duel that time.
    Vibhas
    Vibhas

Male Number of posts : 43

Post by Vibhas Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:46 am

With this indepth discussion, you'd think that Innovation was 2nd after sparta... and shot being easily beatable is bs. I am easily beatable in CW, not some Spartan character. >< This is a quest clan, lets not get overboard with CW just YET

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:54 am