Innovation's Official forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Innovation's Official forums

The #1 Questing-clan of ijjiGunZ!!

Check www.YouTube.com/InnovationClan for all Innovation-video's!!
Innovation: We do sh!t naked!!
Tryout: Level 60+, solo lvl4 Dungeon 0 APMust have at least 450-600 HP (75%) after completion.

3 posters

Quest Tournament Brackets (Update in process)

chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Female Number of posts : 639

Quest Tournament Brackets (Update in process) Empty Quest Tournament Brackets (Update in process)

Post by chihakuryu Wed Jul 22, 2009 1:13 am

Below is the list of all the players in the tournament so far. A few more Innovation members may be added (and actually if you're still interested go to https://innovation.darkbb.com/clan-ch...ation-t300.htm I will still accept applications)

If you signed up and you don't see your name on this list please let me know asap.

1. RebelIious
    2. MxIxSxFxIxT
    3. InHail
    4. Pr0=kill
    5. Kwts2
    6. edinr123
    7. Baby_Yonex
    8. XxGoPhiXx
    9. KillAny1ForU
    10. Renkan
    11. Batosaj
    12. vIBHAs
    13. xJayelle
    14. Pjee
    15. McReggaa
    16. Nekògirl
    17. Asuye
    18. gunszz
    19. Exstinctor
    20. milan1337
    21. Quebecois-_-
    22. GoblinQueen
    23. Reveals
    24. DualHazzarD-
    25. pietray
    26. Vareso
    27. Aiden-
    28. Gamekilla101
    29. ninjis
    30. Corruption
    31. Passion
    32. DeAth8riNg3r
    33. bluemanice
    34. Mysterio17
    35. w0odsprLte
    36. LinkD_
    37. Quest_Solver
    38. Murcilago2
    39. KaiJai_
    40. [S]Tsunami
    41. Storyteiier
    42. kilajack21
    43. PoLiNi_Be
    44. ImTooSlick
    45. RagingTofu
    46. DontCheat
    47. JohnnyD0
    48. fiberopticx
    49. Qarnage
    50. prolarrr
    51. Merkiee
    52. DarkWolfy
    53. 2thNoruxas
    54. Peinfan
    55. e1o14
    56. Umí
    57. [K]evi
    58. [J]upiter
    59. Voltron
    60. Nhlfire
    61. Speciaiity
    62. Koph
    63. quest_otaku
    64. shotgun48
    65. NO_CLASS_
    66. Chihakuryu
    67. [L]iu[Z]hen

Because we have a bad number of players (over 64 less than 128) a lot of the higher pros will be getting buys - meaning they will not have to play round 1 and get an auto-win.

I'm currently working on the brackets. There are currently 4 separate brackets and the winners of each of the 4 brackets will then play in the quarter finals.

I'm still working on the brackets, however I'm currently giving people a choice as to which bracket you wish to be in. Let me remind you that, just because you want that bracket, it doesn't mean you'll get in it if there is a lot of people who want to be in it.

The current brackets are

A

Quebecois-_-
    Gamekilla101

B

DualHazzarD
    Gunszz

C

Chihakuryu
    NO_CLASS_

D

[L]iu[Z]hen
    Pjee

These 8 players will get an auto win for round 1 due to their high amount of quest accomplishments and known ability to quest. Which ever bracket you choose to be in, remember that all will be hard to win.

Also, those who are in GMT800 timezone please sign up for bracket D. I'm also going to be adding the players Aiden- and vIBHAs to bracket D as well who will also most likely get a buy.

Any questions please post.

Last edited by chihakuryu on Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total
    DualHazzarD
    DualHazzarD
    Slightly prolar..

Male Number of posts : 79

Quest Tournament Brackets (Update in process) Empty Re: Quest Tournament Brackets (Update in process)

Post by DualHazzarD Wed Jul 22, 2009 3:36 am

Sounds awesome Chiha!! Thanks for letting us know on how things are going to be setup and teaching us about the bracket system. =]

I think I'm going to start practicing. Very Happy

Oh btw, You accidentally typed 2 L's in my name in bracket B. =]
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Female Number of posts : 639

Quest Tournament Brackets (Update in process) Empty Re: Quest Tournament Brackets (Update in process)

Post by chihakuryu Wed Jul 22, 2009 4:01 am

oops lol I'll edit that now.
    NO_CLASS_
    NO_CLASS_
    lol

Male Number of posts : 1

Post by NO_CLASS_ Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:09 am

this is gonna be alot of fun!!! everything seems to be proper and very well organized. i should probably start practicing lol i dont wanna get knocked out my first go around....im anxious to see how this all turns out
    DualHazzarD
    DualHazzarD
    Slightly prolar..

Male Number of posts : 79

Post by DualHazzarD Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:14 am

NO_CLASS_ wrote:this is gonna be alot of fun!!! everything seems to be proper and very well organized. i should probably start practicing lol i dont wanna get knocked out my first go around....im anxious to see how this all turns out

Yeah lol. My practice was doing the Level 65 dungeon naked for my first time. Got it 3 tries lawl. I am so proud of myself lawl. <3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:59 pm