Innovation's Official forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Innovation's Official forums

The #1 Questing-clan of ijjiGunZ!!

Check www.YouTube.com/InnovationClan for all Innovation-video's!!
Innovation: We do sh!t naked!!
Tryout: Level 60+, solo lvl4 Dungeon 0 APMust have at least 450-600 HP (75%) after completion.

4 posters

Introduce Yourself

chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Female Number of posts : 639

Introduce Yourself Empty Introduce Yourself

Post by chihakuryu Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:25 pm

This thread is where you can introduce yourself to the clan. It's for new and old members. ...
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Introduce Yourself Empty Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by chihakuryu Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:29 pm

Since I started the thread I'll go first.
    My name is Chiaki and I'm from Japan.
    I moved to the states about 4-5 years ago to study at university.
    I recently graduated and I will be going back to Japan this July to work for the Japanese government.

I first joined Innovation when I was a lvl 63 after I solod Lich naked no ap with a dagger. (at the time we let some ppl in by soloing hard bosses naked)

About 1 month after being in Innovation I could finally do the tryouts on first tries laughing out loud.

About a few weeks after that I then became an admin ...

Since then I've pratically fallen in love with this clan and I feel to be one of the more dedicated members of the clan trying my best to get people active, and to make the game more fun for everyone ...

At the end of July and beggining of August I may be a bit inactive because I'll be settling into my new place in Japan, but I'll be checking the clan page and forums when I can. I'll try and get on as soon as I can too ...
    NightmareZ
    NightmareZ
    Forum-Addict

Male Number of posts : 101

Post by NightmareZ Sat Jun 13, 2009 1:59 pm

What to say about myself.......... If you meet me in real life you could easily say i look very cold, especially when i talk.

My name is Sam, I am from Sherbrooke QC Canada.
    I am studying a lot... completed a pure science program going to university and then ill be joining my father's company. My main interest right now is studying maths behind poker... Stydying mostly texas holdem. I have a job working at mcdonalds as coach (giving trainings to beginers) in the kitchen. Finally, I recently started practicing tennis seriously so i can compete a bit.

Joined the clan on February i was level 63 then.

My interest for the clan as a quest clan droped a lot....... maybe because of the lack of updates.... but i love everyone in this clan which is the main reason why im staying loyal to innovation.
    Renkan
    Renkan
    star

Male Number of posts : 174

Post by Renkan Sat Jun 13, 2009 3:14 pm

Omg Nightmarez, your life = mine.

My name is Jay, and I am from New York, still living here as well. I joined this clan when I was level 63(Maybe 62?) in May(I think?) after soloing page 41 naked no ap on first try with 594hp. I am 17 and math is my best subject. I love poker, and I just recently started playing tennis seriously, and I enjoy it very much. I am poor, what can I say about that huh? I have a job working at a camp for kids. My favorite band is Avenged Sevenfold. I plan on going to USC for a business major. I used to be in †BossHun†ers when it was active and even when it became less active me and Hasuji kept it a little bit active by holding tryouts and proving to people we were quest kings Very Happy I was in BossHunters for about 10 months, and I am still in it on my alt. I love Innovation, it is one of my dream clans and I am glad to be apart of it.
    Kallendar
    Kallendar
    Slightly advanced..

Male Number of posts : 26

Post by Kallendar Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:58 pm

Hello guys! My name is Julius, I am Filipino, and I currently reside in Fullerton, California. I am originally from Honolulu, Hawaii and I have lived there for 13 years. I am also 16 years old and a Senior. (No, I did not skip a grade.) I like to sing and dance. I am apart of my schools Concert Choir and Chamber Choir. I dance modern (Think of these dance groups: Kaba Modern, Team Milennia, UG, CG, Boogie Zone) in my club.

I first started playing Gunz around two years ago. I played on and off, seeing major changes in the game when I finally returned to play. I have made four level 21's, a level 28, a level 15, and a level 10. My main characters level is 37. My IGN is [hack]ƒiv£

No, I do not hack xD

When I first started playing, I had no idea what K style was and not a lot of moves existed. After getting majorly beat down in DM, I was determined to learn K style. After numerous youtube videos and teachers in-game, I finally learned how to K style. At one point, I became a D styler just to try it out. I made a new character and played D style until level 21. After awhile, I got lazy with it and went back to K style. I now currently play Hybrid or K style depending on my mood. I also mainly level up in Quests or DM.

I first heard about Innovation roughly 6 months ago. Back then, I was interested in TrashShoot and Toasty. When I finally heard about Innovationjr, I immediately took the chance to join, which I am now a member of.

Innovation has been the BEST clan I have joined ever since I have started playing Gunz. I hope to excell my skills in the game and become somewhat useful, lol. I also hope to one day join Innovation once I hit level 60.

Last edited by Kallendar on Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Haha, word filters are funny...)
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Post by chihakuryu Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:17 pm

cool intro Julius ^.^v Innovationjr started out as an experiment since we weren't sure how successful it would be, but it filled up in less than a week, and we already have had 2 people move from innojr to innovation. both javier and gophi ^.^v I hope you can make into innovation too. btw, I was in toasty too ^.^v

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content