Innovation's Official forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Innovation's Official forums

The #1 Questing-clan of ijjiGunZ!!

Check www.YouTube.com/InnovationClan for all Innovation-video's!!
Innovation: We do sh!t naked!!
Tryout: Level 60+, solo lvl4 Dungeon 0 APMust have at least 450-600 HP (75%) after completion.

2 posters

Innvationjr

chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Female Number of posts : 639

Innvationjr Empty Innvationjr

Post by chihakuryu Mon May 25, 2009 4:26 pm

Hey all Chihakuryu here.
    So I made a new clan on my alt.

Innovation gets asked for tryouts constantly and daily.
    Of course not everyone who asks for a tryout meets the level requirement or skill requirement to get it.

Therefore, I made the clan Innovationjr.

Innovationjr, is meant to be a laid back clan, for those who don't yet meet the level requirements to join Innovation but would like to join when they do, and for those who are just fans of Innovation.

The requirement for Innovation is lvl 60, dungeon page 41 solo naked no ap with 450/600 hp at the end.

However, Innovationjr's requirements are going to be lvl 13 solo dungeon page 13 naked no ap. This way the clan can expand quickly and at the same time have people in the clan who at least have the basics of questing down.

Currently, only I can give tryouts so if you would like to tryout for Innovationjr, then whisper chihakuryu or wtfstfuplz. The clan rules for Innovationjr are exactly the same as Innovation except for requirements. Also, this clan is for anyone who is low lvl who wants to practice cw as well. The clan is open to anything.

Note though, this clan's purpose is not to be pro, but to help lower levels get better at questing and cw.

If anyone from Innovation/Lnnovation wants to join I'll let you in and make you an admin on your alt. All are welcome.

Also, I'm advising all members of Innojr to join the Innovation forums too ...

Chihakuryu-Admin
    NelsonSng
    NelsonSng

Male Number of posts : 41

Innvationjr Empty Re: Innvationjr

Post by NelsonSng Wed May 27, 2009 12:40 am

i cant solo pg 13 when my alt is lvl 9 QQ
    chihakuryu
    chihakuryu
    Innovation's Messenger
    Innovation's Messenger

Female Number of posts : 639

Post by chihakuryu Wed May 27, 2009 1:05 am

laughing out loud its ok nelson. I'll let you in anyways if you want to join with your lvl 9. I could lvl it up for you using my bosses on my main ... That way you can be lvl 13 when you join ... I won't be on gunz until tomorrow nite though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 16, 2024 11:30 pm